Sunday 22 June 2014

#pinning



Lately my wardrobe has been feeling pretty stale. You know how sometimes you just become bored with EVERYTHING you own and you only feel comfortable in like, one outfit. That's exactly how I've been feeling for the past couple of weeks. So instead of going and spending lots of pennies in Topshop (I can't lie, it's totally what I want to do) I turned to Pinterest. I must have spent hours over the past few days making boards of various looks which inspire me to put different things together and help me hit the refresh button on my clothes without spending a penny. I thought I'd share a few of my favourites with you. 












What do you think? What inspires your wardrobe?

5 comments:

  1. I love all of these clothes, especially the black and white check skirt.
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so lush, aren't they. I wish they'd all magically appear in my wardrobe! xx

      Delete
  2. Love all of these - perfect style inspo!
    xxx

    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a nice inspirations *_* so simple and chic! I`m glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete